Train the Trainer: Reduced Rates for Jobseekers
New Approach is running a 4 day Train the Trainer Programme in
There will be an Assignment worth 50% and a skills demonstration worth 50% (this exam will be approx one week after the course to give participants time to prepare).
Reduced Rates Available to Jobseekers...
FETAC Level 6
(Module Code E30179)
The aim of the module is to equip learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, deliver, assess and evaluate training programmes.
The learners that successfully complete this module will:
- Understand different learning styles
- Understand the functions and processes of learning and training
- Evaluate different approaches to training
- Appreciate the importance of training on an individual, social and economic level
- Work effectively with a range of learner groups
- Design, deliver and evaluate training programmes
The Specific Learning Outcomes are divided into 6 units:
Unit 1 – Theory of Training and Adult Learning
Unit 2 – The role of the Trainer
Unit 3 – Training Needs Analysis & Programme Design
Unit 4 - Preparing for Training Delivery
Unit 5 – Delivery and Assessment
Unit 6 – Evaluation of Training