Train the Trainer: ½ Price if you register in August
Executive Coaching Solutions
The Train the Trainer - This course is now half price if you register in August
FETAC Level 6 programme that runs for 3- 4 days and is modular.
- This programme is aimed at employed people who are required to train other individuals or groups as part of their current role. It is also suitable for those not currently working in training capacities who wish to develop competencies in this area.
- This Train the Trainer Programme embraces a range of highly participative learning methods and features a detailed workbook, which includes sample forms and checklists.
- This programme is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, assess and evaluate training programmes
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
• Understand different learning styles;
• Understand the functions and processes of learning Evaluate different approaches to training;
• Appreciate the importance of training on an individual, social and economic level;
• Work effectively with a range of learner groups;
• Design deliver and evaluate training programmes;
• Develop and implement appropriate assessment methods;
• Understand ECSL Coaching & Mentoring methodology;
• Understand FETAC Awards framework.
The specific learning outcomes for this programme are grouped into 6 Units delivered over four days
Unit 1: Theory of Training and Adult Learning
Unit 2: The Role of the Trainer
Unit 3: Training Needs Analysis and Programme Design
Unit 4: Preparing for Training Delivery
Unit 5: Delivery and Assessment
Unit 6: Evaluation of Training
National Register of Trainers (NRT)
This programme matches the stringent criteria laid down by FÁS for registration on the FAS National Register of Trainers. On successful completion of the programme individuals may apply for registration subject to fulfilling all other requirements for the register www.fas.ie
- Cost with funding €950
- Cost without funding €1,295
- Fee includes all training, assessment and resources required for the programme.
- This course funded under the ECSL Associate Funding, which has the general objective of increasing the knowledge, skills and competencies of the Irish workforce.
Go to http://www.supportingcareers.ie/exhibitors/overview/ecsl for more information on this course