Executive Coaching Solutions
The Security Division of ECSL offers professional accredited training required to obtain a PSA license. This training is addressed to individuals or groups working in the Licensed Trade, Off License Trade, Hoteliers, Nightclub Owners/Managers, Security Event Managers, Retail Outlets and any organization where a professional, effective security strategy is imperative.
Executive Coaching Solutions Limited offer high quality, skills based and client focused security training courses ranging from site specific through to comprehensive training and services within specialised security areas.
The ECSL instructors are the finest in the training industry. You can count on instructors who are experts in the subjects they teach with a real understanding of the needs of the security industry in Ireland today.
ECSL welcome the Private Security Services Act, 2004 as they view Regulation of the industry as important, not just in the context of promoting consumer confidence in a growing industry but also to combat low standards and unacceptable behaviour that has become an unfortunate feature of some aspects of the industry, and which the industry as a whole roundly condemns.
- Basic Guarding Skills FETAC Level 4
- Door Security Procedures FETAC Level 4
- Security Industry Awareness FETAC Level 5
- Conflict Resolution FETAC Level 6
- Train the Trainer for Security FETAC Level 6
Training Programme Aim:
To provide the training necessary to ensure a professional service to the public at all times based on the requirements for licensing of individuals within the guarding services.
Training Programme Objectives:
On completion of the training participant will have a knowledge of the following areas:
- Legislation: Comprehensive introduction to all relevant legislation.
- Standards: To satisfy the security industry training requirements of Irish standard IS999 2004.
- Courtroom experience including expert witness.
- Communication: Participants will be introduced to the psychology of communication.
- Report writing including introduction to Professional Incidence. Report logging
- Principles of Loss Prevention
- Fire Prevention / Health & Safety / First AID
- Work place familiarisation
- Emergency equipment
- Use of Security Equipment
- Emergency Procedures
- Personal Development
- Practical Skills Demonstrations - Searching an individual
- Use of 2-way radio/ Telephone
- Use of Fire extinguisher
- Team Work
- Action on finding an injured person
- Use of a note book/ Report writing
- Written Examination
- 40 questions True/False
FETAC Level 4 is based on 1-3 day course (depending on participantís experience) which involves classroom training, practical skills and workplace familiarization.
Participants who have three years experience may complete this course in one day.
Go to http://www.supportingcareers.ie/exhibitors/overview/ecsl for further information