One Day Workshop on CV Prep & Interview Techniques
Book this one-day workshop for €99. You can upgrade this training day to include a second day's IT Training in the most popular office applications at a total of €190 for both training days
The job market continues to change, as does the way we look for work. This one day workshop on CV Preparation and Interview Techniques will examine the value of presenting yourself as a complete package by using curriculum vitae as an introduction to an employer. This shall be reinforced with interview techniques -a key element of the job search process. As with any skill, we get better at it with preparation and practice.
In this session participants will explore how to prepare for an interview, what kinds of questions to expect, and the questions they should think about asking. They will also be ready for invitations to second interviews, testing, shadowing, and learn how to follow up on their interview sessions.
- How to describe themselves in descriptive language
- What the essential elements of curriculum vitae are
- How to design a personalised curriculum vitae
Mastering the Interview
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them
- Learn the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present yourself professionally
- Tips and techniques for expressing yourself effectively
- Know how to ask for feedback following an interview
The above course is a one day workshop taking place in Dublin City Centre. The workshop will run from 09:30-16:30 and costs €99 per person.
PROMOTION: ADDITIONAL IT TRAINING -
We have an optional extra day's training on improving IT Skills. This training session will cover the following applications - Work, Excel & PowerPoint. These are very popular office applications used extensively in all business and a must for any person seeking to enter a business environment.
If participants book both days we are offering this at a reduced rate of €190 per person for both days.